Thursday, April 29, 2010

I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I feel adventurous tonight.

New cami, bra, and panty from the Jockey outlet store in Branson, MO. It was a lot of fun buying them. I think the lady was suprised at my selections.






After that purchase I went to a couple shoe stores and had no luck finding anything in my size. Then I went to Aeropostale and had better luck. There were two girls working there so I decided to try on some girl jeans. Picked a pair of boot cut and a pair of super skinny. I think she was a bit suprised that I just walked up to the rack, picked them out, and asked to use a dressing room. I had stockings on under my pants, and I makde sure to stand near the outer wall of the room so she could see my feet if she looked. The super skinny's were just that. I had to peel them on and peel them off. The boot cuts were tight in the thigh and loose below the knee. She came to the door to ask if I wanted to try a different size. I said that they both fit fine. (I then realized that I should have opened the door to ask her how she thought they fit on me. Next time.) I didn't buy either pair, and I just chatted with them before I left. Maybe tomorrow I should go back with the new bra and panties on.

12 comments:

Tights Lover said...

Very nice pictures, Sheen. Love the lingerie!

badside said...

Pink lingerie with a garter belt and stockings...how naughty! ;^) Bet you had fun that day!

Treacle said...

Very nice, dear. So happy to see you chose to wear a pair of stockings with your ensemble. ;-)

doll said...

Absolutely lovely to see a man dressed in such pretty colours. Great shot of your ass inviting a playful smack.

SheenV said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I very much appreciate them! I'm always a little nervous posting these kinds of pictures. More to come during my next trip.

heelsnstocking said...

Stunning and you look like you had fun x

Anonymous said...

sheen, lovely to see your pictures, so much added to any blog! you look great, the stockings really set things nicely. Thank you and more please!

Escort Agency London said...

Hi,
Pictures are very hot.

Thanks

heelsnstocking said...

I will take pics of my new shoes just for you over the weekend and post them for you x

Anonymous said...

you're becoming an HNT star!

SheenV said...

Eternal - Thanks! I'll give it another try soon.

kk said...

you go girl nice pictures. i still think you should shave those legs gf ;)