Do you like to look at asses (women's or men's) and then rate them? Maybe you secretly do in your mind as they pass you by during the day. If so, the folks at
American Apparel are catering to your hobby! They are having a Search for the Best Bottom in the World. Here are the links to
women and
men. Okay, go forth and
ogle!
8 comments:
Padunkadunk! Big and round. The world has passed me by. . .
Interesting contest, is that for real?!
Say...how come the guys aren't exposing their buns? I feel let down. There is not much appeal in a butt covered in practical cotton shorts. ;-)
You are a god, Sheen. A very naughty god as this pretty much guarantees I'll be up all night (and therefore late for work tomorrow).
Badside - Yes, it's for real.
Doll - If I can get a pair of their undies before the contest ends I'll do my best to post a more exposed picture.
Treacle - I'm nothing compared to you and your blog.
bottom's up, everyone...
Hi Sheen,
A young man with a nice tight bottom.... yummy... could think about that all day :)
Jayne xx
www.jaynessubmissivediary.com/
Everybody wants to look at people's asses!
Secretia
Post a Comment