At the end of my last trip I went to this restaurant for lunch before my flight home. The picture does not do the lady talking on the cell phone justice. She had a smoking hot body! I'm thinking she's in her late 50's by the man she was with. I noticed her mostly unbuttoned blouse and her shoes when she walked in. The first table they sat at she had her back to me. Her jeans road down enough that I could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Thankfully they sat where they did as it gave me a better look at her nice breasts. If I could have only gotten a better picture!

Brewed on Saturday. I made a clone of New Belgium's Fat Tire Amber Ale. The brewery is in Colorado and they don't distribute in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Florida. I haven't had one since I was in Colorado in 2000. I very much recommend you try one if you haven't. My beer's in the fermenter and will be ready for bottling in about 2 weeks, then another 3 or more until its ready to drink.
Picture of Philly: City Hall
The Hard Rock Cafe (tourists only):
The Comcast building. That's where all of your cable and internet money goes! Seriously, if you ever do visit Philly you must visit this building. The ginourmouse video wall in the lobby can only be seen to be believed - words just don't do it.
Saturday I went to The Star Trek Experience at the Franklin Institute in Philly. Unless you are die-hard Trek fan, skip this. I'm a die-hard Trek fan and wish I had spent my money elsewhere. It was mostly a display of the various uniforms and costumes from the various TV series and movies. There were a few large props and some small ship models. There was a recreation of the bridge from ST:TNG and Kirk's chair, both of which one could have their picture taken by the staff. Although when we were at both stations no photographer was around. A group ahead of us got a really good photo of them on the bridge. The gift shop was very much laking in anything that wasn't already available in stores, except Ben Franklin in a uniform on a mug and key chain. The "space simulator" was interesting to watch (I didn't go in). Compared to last year's Star Wars exhibit, this was a dud. Star Wars had a much larger display area, many more ship models, interactive displays, and was a much more integrated exhibit. Maybe Star Trek was better in other cities.

I'm in Miami Lakes again this week. I arrived Monday afternoon and the rest of the work day was pretty much a bust. The equipment was not ready as it was supposed to be, so the technicians worked on them in the afternoon. I left around 6 and went to Total Wine & More to make a six-pack for the week's enjoyment, and then I went to the outlet mall. I bought a pair of American Apparel's thigh-high tube socks, new stockings, and a pair of heels. I could have spent a lot more time there. Maybe another day this week.
An estimated 720 beers on those racks!!

And as I was surfing the Interpornet last night I came across this and proceeded to, well, you know ;) I think it would be fun to be the guy in that video. There's just one or two thing that they do to him that I would not like, butt for the most part it would be a fantasy cum true.
3 comments:
I love hot milfs too! Yummy! Too bad about the Trek exhibit, sounds like a let down. I like Fat Tire too, good stuff. Sounds like you had fun shopping!
Have you seen the recent news report about beer being good for the prevention of osteoporosis? Seems that women will now be given the go-ahead to become beer drinkers for their health. I am rather looking forward to regularly imbibing a good stout but I wish that there was a store here with shelves stacked with interesting beers like the one in your photo.
Terrifically helpful - direct, practical, my favorite way to approach things!
Post a Comment