

I was away on vacation from 5/20-25 at Disneyworld in Florida. Great place to go if you've never been. It was my first time there and I'm ready to go back! For those that haven't been there, its more than just another amusement park. There's so much more to see and do beyond the rides. I could go on about it, so ask me if you have any questions.
On to this week's Wednesday Weirdness:
1.) How easily are you insulted? Not very. I don't take people's insults very seriously, you know, "sticks and stone..." Go ahead, try to insult me!
2.) How often do you perform oral sex on your SO? As often and as long as she'll let me, which is not much in either case. She says she's too ticklish down there. I think she thinks that its "just not the proper thing to do".
3.) What brand of shoes do you find to be most comfortable? Doc Martens. I have pairs in black and brown. If you're on your feet all day or walk a lot, they are the best choice IMO.
4.) What are 3 to 5 items you NEVER leave the house without? Cell phone, wallet, some change, keys, handkerchief.
5.) Who did you look up to as you were growing up? (In no specific order) Neil Armstrong, Captain Kirk, Dad. Who do you look up to now? Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, Dad, Neil Armstrong.
6.) If you've ever been a strip club of any type, what was one of your most memorable moments? We took one of our co-workers to one for his bachelor party. In the first 20 minutes we were there he drank so much that he was out in the parking lot throwing up. A while later another guy was taken up on stage by one of the strippers, she took his shirt off and put her camisole on him. Nothing happened to me that night. Another time I went to one on my way home from work driving from one city to another. I was one of the few folks there at that time of the day so one of the strippers paid all of her attention to me. She kept sitting down on the stage in front of me and would then grab my head, push it into her crotch, and then clamp her legs around the back of my head. Oh my! I was in heaven. I could smell her perfume all the way home!
7.) Should prostitution be legal? Why or why not? Yes! And not just for the selfish reason that I could hire a prostitute and hope not to get arrested. If it were legal, I think it would clean things up a lot. It would get it out of the back alley and into some nice places. Regulation could ensure that the prostitutes are drug and disease free.
On to this week's Wednesday Weirdness:
1.) How easily are you insulted? Not very. I don't take people's insults very seriously, you know, "sticks and stone..." Go ahead, try to insult me!
2.) How often do you perform oral sex on your SO? As often and as long as she'll let me, which is not much in either case. She says she's too ticklish down there. I think she thinks that its "just not the proper thing to do".
3.) What brand of shoes do you find to be most comfortable? Doc Martens. I have pairs in black and brown. If you're on your feet all day or walk a lot, they are the best choice IMO.
4.) What are 3 to 5 items you NEVER leave the house without? Cell phone, wallet, some change, keys, handkerchief.
5.) Who did you look up to as you were growing up? (In no specific order) Neil Armstrong, Captain Kirk, Dad. Who do you look up to now? Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, Dad, Neil Armstrong.
6.) If you've ever been a strip club of any type, what was one of your most memorable moments? We took one of our co-workers to one for his bachelor party. In the first 20 minutes we were there he drank so much that he was out in the parking lot throwing up. A while later another guy was taken up on stage by one of the strippers, she took his shirt off and put her camisole on him. Nothing happened to me that night. Another time I went to one on my way home from work driving from one city to another. I was one of the few folks there at that time of the day so one of the strippers paid all of her attention to me. She kept sitting down on the stage in front of me and would then grab my head, push it into her crotch, and then clamp her legs around the back of my head. Oh my! I was in heaven. I could smell her perfume all the way home!
7.) Should prostitution be legal? Why or why not? Yes! And not just for the selfish reason that I could hire a prostitute and hope not to get arrested. If it were legal, I think it would clean things up a lot. It would get it out of the back alley and into some nice places. Regulation could ensure that the prostitutes are drug and disease free.
4 comments:
Can you imagine the glory of the turquoise Doc Martens in my local shoe shop, they are to die for but how could I ever justify buying them.
The owner says all the little girls want them and have tantrums when they discover they are only in adult sizes.
Should have read the whole post before commenting.
Isn't prostitution legal in the US?
We have a licensing board here and stict path testing which drives all the doctors crazy as the prostitutes have much lower rates of infection than the general public.
The problem is that there are still illegal brothels that use mobile phones and shift from one premises to another as quickly as they get warning of a raid.
But at least the punters have a choice about where they spend their money.
Doll, Nope, prostitution is not yet legal in most of the US, with the exception of parts of Nevada.
I wanna go to Disney!!! I heard it's a blast & you can be a walking drunkard all day & no one will bother you! That's my kinda place!!
**www.cleosunshine.com**
Post a Comment