1.) What material is your favorite for bed sheets? In the winter I like flannel - much warmer in the winter and sooo soft!
2.) How often do you masturbate? Not nearly as much as I used to or should. I do it at least once a week. It used to be an every day or several times a day affair. Occasionally I'll get a few days in a row in. Recent medical findings say that men should masturbate at least 5 times a week to keep the pipes clean and reduce the risk of prostate cancer. And it has to be masturbation for some reason as they found that sex doesn't do the trick as well. I find it not only cleans the pipes, it also clears my thoughts.
3.) What takes you the longest to do while showering? (IE shaving, washing hair, etc) Probably shaving when I do shave in the shower. I never really timed myself. I probably should to see how much water I'm using.
4.) What do you think is the right amount of foreplay? Do you spend enough time readying your partner for sex? I love foreplay! I could spend a lot more time on foreplay. I just love exploring her body. How much is too much? See #7.
5.) Who tends to initiate sex more when you are in a relationship? I do. She's initiated only a handful of times.
6.) What birth control do you use? Condoms. Neither of us wants to get an operation or have her take the pill. Anyway, condoms are interactive - when she's ready she puts it on me. And there are so many different varieties of them. I don't know if one style or another makes any difference to her, but its fun to change.
7.) What is one thing your partner could do in bed that would instantly turn you off? Be passive. I don't like it if she's just laying there not doing anything. It sends the signal "I'm not interested" or "I'm bored" which then turns me off.
6 comments:
So, what sheets do you like in summer?;)
Ugh, I forgot about the passive-partner thing. You're right, that's awful. Although actively passive is ok, lump-on-a-log stuff is rotten.
I love your answers! Flannel rocks in the winter. What do you like when it's warmer weather though?
#7, yes! To me, being passive like you described does say "bored" or "disinterested" to me as well. Which is like flipping the "off" switch on my sex drive, lol. =)
Happy Wednesday!
Hmmm, five times a week (question #2), that's good to know.
I totally recommend the ring for birth control if you're over condoms. I use it and it is amazing. I never have to remember a pill and I have NO side effects.
Wonderful.
I agree with number 7.I know if im passive in bed then im generally not interested and just thinking how long do i need to stay because im bored senseless.
Anna louise you made me laugh with that comment.
SheenV, did you like to dip your fingers into lemon sherbert as a kid and suck all that delicious lolly from them? What a treat!
Post a Comment