Monday, July 07, 2008

"Hi! gang at Cheers!" as the line goes. I hope that I haven't lost too many people with the sparce postings. Things have been super busy lately.

Feetman. Has anybody seen or heard from Feetman? He used to have several great blogs about the beauty of the female foot. He left a few comments on my Flickr account over the weekend. And what do you know? As I'm blogging about him, I checked my Yahoo Messenger and we're chatting. No new blogs :(

Tcho Chocolate. Remember waaayyy back in February's Valentine's Day post I mentioned Tcho Chocolate? No? Ok, I'll wait a few minutes for you to re-read it. Back? I recently ordered two of the "Chocolatey" flavor. Mmmm, mmm! Damn! That's good stuff! I'm not much of an artist when it comes to describing how things taste, so excuse this if it doesn't make a lot of sense. Its a dark chocolate, more on the bittersweet side than the milk-chocolatey or sugary. The flavor seems to develop as I keep it in my mouth to melt. At the $5 price point it is not an everyday chocolate bar, more for a special occasion. It would go great with a nice dark, malty porter.

4th of July. We had some rain this weekend, but it didn't spoil the parade. No Eagles cheerleaders in it this year :(

Lots of fire engines!

Can't forget the AOH!
The local gang.
And no parade is complete without Mummers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not the kind of parade I went to. Did you ever make those brownies?

SheenV said...

No, not yet. Maybe this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on feetman, it's good to know he's going OK