The curious reader (and isn't that everyone who visits?) is wondering how I did at the Broad Street 10-Mile race. I did pretty good, beating last year's time by 30 seconds and a new personal record. I'm pretty happy with the result. I would be overjoyed if it weren't for the fact that I was sick during the run - last week I came down with some sort of sinus infection. I felt good when I ran the Monday and Thursday previous to the race. But by Sunday morning, my asthma kicked in more than usual. I took my medicine as I usually do, and I still couldn't breath well all through the race. I just kept thinking "As long as I keep moving I can finish," no matter how hard it was getting to breath. As the miles ticked by, I noticed that my times were not getting any longer. Had I been healthy, I could have kicked some serious butt on that course. Oh well, there's the Philly Distance Run (half marathon) in September...
Now the TMI portion of the post:
1. What sight, sound, smell, object or whatever most remind you of a special someone? It would be smell, and those smells would be vanilla and one of the Calvin Klein perfumes. I've been buying her vanilla-scented lotions and such for a long time. I just love the scent. She's been wearing a Calvin Klein perfume (can't remember which one) since before I met her, so it "is" her.
2. Favourite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex? Opposite sex: feet and legs. If you've been reading my blog you know that I have a huge fetish for women's feet and legs. Can't get enough...
3. Do you prefer to give or receive? Its a circle - one gives something to someone to receive something, one receives something then gives something in return. It may not be a physical object, it could be an emotion. Even those who give with no expectation of anything in return receive something.
4. One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there? Never had one. It depends on the circumstances I guess.
5. What is the strangest place you've had sex? Please give me some ideas! We've lead a pretty boring sex life so far.
Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event. Too embarrassing to tell. That would be way too much information. Suffice it to say that both parties were satisfied.
5 comments:
Legs are awesome. Good answers. Happy Tuesday.
Mmm vanilla. :D Happy (belated) TMI!
feetman, You're so right - I need to "TCB" as Elvis would say.
Congratualtions on the run, beating your own record, no matter by how much is in itself rewarding I am sure.
Destiny
Congrats on the run!
Post a Comment