Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday

Hi everyone! Two posts for today! The first is about some pervy activities I’ve done today and the other is a review of the July and August issues of Leg Show.

With this lousey weather we’ve been having in the Northeast, eveyone around here has flown the coop and gone other places, leaving me to my own devices all day and night. I mentioned that I’ve not had much time for crossdressing lately. Today I showered, shaved, and brought out all of my clothes and picked out an outfit. White pants from Banana Republic: low waist, skinny leg, and flaired leg with split seam near the ankle. Under that were white hold-ups and baby blue panties. The pants are tight enough to show the panty line and, in the right light, the blue shows through too. White camisole and a blue women’s polo up top. I wore a pair of women’s low-heel loafers to complete the outfit. No bra yet as I was going shopping at the mall and didn’t want to draw too much more attention to myself.

At the mall I window shopped for a while then went to a certain jeans shop to try on jeans. I like the store. The sales people are all girls in their 20’s and, even though they carry men’s clothes, there usually aren’t any guys shopping there. I found a pair of size 10 jeans and a pair of white short shorts and headed for the dressing room. The girl looked at the clothes and led me to the room. The shorts fit great, but the jeans were too tight. I went back for a different style in 12’s and returned to the dressing room area. I waited for someone to come and unlock a dressing room door with another 20-ish girl. Very cute. She noticed my pants right away, giving me that knowing smile. The 12’s fit better, but I didn’t buy them. Next, I went to Vicky’s to look through the sale items. After about 10 minutes a salesgirl finnaly asked me if I needed help finding anything. I’m assuming she notied my outfit as she said that if I need helpfindning my size to let her know. Other than panties and hosiery, they have little else in my size. I did buy three pairs of panties, all bikini style and very colorful.

The discount footwear store was next. Found a few pairs of heels that fit. Its always fun at the shoe stores. The ladies that work there don’t expect a man to be trying on women’s shoes, let alone the guy wearing hosiery. As one of them was in the aisle I was in, I made sure to try a pair on and move my feet around a bit to see how they looked. Got another smile! Same from a couple of women customers while I tried on other shoes. Next it was another store to buy a bra. Finnally found a 38 nearly-A! I’m wearing it as I’m typing this and it feels and looks great!

I stopped home for to get a bite to eat, put on the bra, and then left for the coffee house in a neighboor hood that is know for its liberal attitudes. So much the better for me. I was the only guy there, so I felt more comfortable in my clothes. I ordered a coffee and found a table to sit. I got a few looks as my heels clicked across the wooden floor, and I made sure they were expsoed when I sat down. I got upto get a paper to read and this time I made eye contact with a table of three women in their 50’s. We exchanged “Hellos” as I headed back to my table, and continued exchanging glances while we were there. I’m sure they noticed my heels, pants, and bra. After that, I headed over to the adult book store to buy another issue of Leg Show.

11 comments:

tom said...

I saw those pictures. You have an impresive tool!!

SheenV said...

thanks!

Pud said...

Sounds like you made it a good day to make up for the crappy Northeastern rain that has been going on.

Jody said...

You have balls man.

tom said...

It must be so exciting for you to go out dressing women's clothes. Just reading about it, my heart races a little. So many questions.

Do you fear seeing others who don't know you like to wear women's clothes?
Are you super sensitive to others looking at you?
Do you have many negative reactions?

You are tall? And you are hairy. I have gone to Dallas and seen smaller, hairless men dressed like that shopping and thought it just seemed natural because they seemed really gay. But you are not gay.

Jay said "you have balls". Did he see the pictures too? (haha)

SheenV said...

feetman, Some answers:

Q. Do you fear seeing others who don't know you like to wear women's clothes?
A. Yes, and I limit my outings to places away from home. I do it mostly when I'm traveling for work.

Q. Are you super sensitive to others looking at you?
A. I wouldn't say super sensitive. I do look around to see if anyone is looking.

Q. Do you have many negative reactions?
A. None yet.

Q. You are tall? And you are hairy? I'm 5'11" and not too hairy, although I wish I naturally had less. Its so much cooler without body hair.

Destiny and her pet chance said...

You did not answer feetman's question about the pictures of yourself.

Destiny

SheenV said...

Destiny, I'm not sure if Jay saw the pictures or not - he could be referring to the "balls" that it takes to go out in public crossdressed, or the balls in the picture.

Monica said...

Are you still having the same fun now? This post was very nostalgic for me, reminded me the good all days.

SheenV said...

Monica - glad to hear that you enjoyed my post. Do you have a blog?

live show said...

I am pretty amazed by this.