Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
1. Leather, lace or silk? I like silk. Not much experience with leather, and lace can be chaffing.
2. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones? Yes, I regularly buy Leg Show magazine, dedicated to the foot, leg, and hosiery fetishist. In fact, I just picked up the latest last Friday. I've reviewed a few of the past issues in this blog. I considerate it a very good magazine, far better than any of the other magazines that cover the same topic.
There are a few things that separate good magazines from the bad:
- Print quality. Some mags have pictures that are not printed well or printed on poor quality paper. Think of the difference between Playboy and the ads in the Sunday newspaper. Leg Show's print quality is usually very good.
- Quality of the photo. Some photo layouts are nothing but close-ups, or the camera is too far away from the subject, or the picture on the page is too small to show any detail, or the photo is just not cropped correctly. Playboy, Leg Show, and Hustler take and print great photos - very detailed, good coloring, large pictures.
- Subject matter. Some of the other leg/hosiery magazines say they are just that. They just don't deliver it as well. Yes, the models may all be wearing stockings or pantyhose, but the hosiery isn't given the same attention. Ok, enough of my rant...
3. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)? No, not yet. Anyone want to let me borrow some time in their hot tub or pool?
4. The three words that best describe you in bed are eager, routine, and overbearing. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are routine, passive, and hot (her hands get really hot).
5. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)? "Other" as I wasn't an impetuous youth (not old either).
Bonus (as in optional): Name three words that: a) get you excited: chocolate, beer (micro brew), sex. b) make you squirm: needles, blood, abscess c) make you laugh: "Ni!", gadzooks, cheeky.
Update: Just a few notes on the August issue of Leg Show. Adriana 52***; Ashely Blue 43; Alaya 24; Kiara 54*; Charlie 61***; Daphne 52**; Steffi 44**; Helene 29; Jennifer 54***; Glimpse 26; Nataleigh 16. Let me know if you want to know what the number mean. Oh, and the porn "Employ My Pussy" is very good.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
I was pretty sick last week with the intestinal flu that's been going around. By Thursday I thought I was better, until today. Something just isn't right - dizzy, clammy hands & feet.
Monday, July 16, 2007
And what about those lame commercials for Outback Steakhouse with the Pet Shop Boys sound-alike song (or is it really them)? Irritating as all get out to me. I liked the PSBs in the '80's, but those commercials are just annoying.
Oh, and I've added a chat widget at the bottom of the blog. So if you're here when I'm here too, we can chat!
TMI Tuesday again...
1. What's the sexiest type of underwear? "The ones she was wearing." lol! Seriously, I like string bikinis and boy-shorts the best. They give definition to a woman's shape. Thongs are nice, but you might as well not wear anything.
2. Would you/have you ever paid money for sex? No. It would have to be some spectacular experience to be worth paying for. I mean, good looks don't always equal sexual prowess (and vice versa), so how would I know that I'm going to get my money's worth beforehand? Pay afterwards? Not a good deal for the other person as one could always say that it wasn't worth x # of $'s. Porn raises the bar. One might think "Wow, if she could do that like so-and-so did in that porn video, I'd pay the big bucks."
3. Is facial/body hair sexy or no? (Moustache, chest, etc. for men, and underarms/legs for women.) Or do you frankly not care? On women, light body hair is okay, and I mean light in color and thickness. Its kind of attractive. It says that she's confident in her own self that some hair doesn't matter. Dark, thick hair, though, has to go on legs & underarms. I wish it were the norm for men to shave off body hair too as I can't stand mine.
4. What is the strangest thing you've ever seen featured in pornography? There's stuff that I've seen in which I'd never, ever participate (animals, scat, piercing), and some that just seem kind of odd (braces). To each his own as long as it is legal and consensual.
5. What's worse, not enough sex or too much? Is there such a thing as "too much"? I'd go with not enough. I mean, when one doesn't have enough then one starts looking at porn alone and starts blogging about it. When one has too much one has no time to blog about it. One has had too much when one becomes too sore to do it again.
Bonus: What's the most illegal thing you've ever done (that you can admit to, at least)? Were you caught? "I've been advised by my legal counsel not to answer that question." Ok, so I've run more than a few red lights in my driving life, and I've removed some mattress tags, and I've passed people in the right lane, and I've worn white after Labor Day, so sue me! Never been caught!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
"This blog is open to invited readers only." I've seen this on a few blogs on my blog roll that I used to read and now can't. I don't mind not being able to view someone's blog as they can be very personal and not everyone wants just anyone to see their most personal information. What does bother me is that there's no way to contact the blogger to ask to be invited. I'd prefer to have someone tell me that they don't want me to see their blog for no reason at all (even by form letter) then to just be totally blocked.
I'm really getting the crossdressing itch bad lately. Stress at work has been running high and I just need some extended "me time". If only I had the time to slip on some stockings, a nice bra & pantie set, women's khaki pants & blouse, a pair of heels, and go somewhere, even if it were just to the coffee shop or to the mall for a while. The down side is that its too blazing hot outside to wear all that stuff.
And now for TMI Tuesday:1. Who was your childhood hero? I'm going plural on this one. First, my Dad. He played football in high school and lettered. When you're a kid, that was the equivalent of playing professional football. He's smart, knows everyone everywhere we go. He was in the Army Air Corps in WWII. He was born in Italy. What more evidence is needed to make him your hero too? My other childhood heroes were Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock. I started watching Star Trek in the early '70's when it was in syndication, and still do.
2. Have you ever had sex with someone who has a myspace page? No. I don't even have a myspace page. No need to - this blog is my own space. I do have "me time", so maybe that counts.
3. What fantasies have you openly told your partner about? D/s where she's the D, and she doesn't really go for that type of stuff.
4. Have you ever said you love someone but didn't mean it? I can't think of anyone specific, but probably some relative or some acquaintance in passing.
5. Have you ever woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you? Not yet.
Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell.... Sure, the first time we tried it doggy-style. I kept telling her to arch her back, and she kept arching it up instead of down making it more difficult to get it in. After that I said that there are good reasons to watch porn, one of them being to get the motions right, and she didn't go for that.
Friday, July 06, 2007
1. Describe your first kiss. The first "real" kiss, not just a peck on the lips - we were lip kissing for a long time and I assumed she wasn't a French kisser, then she stuck her tongue way into my mouth. I just about gagged our of surprise. She thought I didn't like it, and I kept telling her that I loved it, I just wasn't expecting it.
2. Should a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle God intended it to be? There has to be some grooming going on. For me, I keep the hair above my cock trimmed short, and everything below shaved smooth. I think that's a good look for guys. Some guys can shave it all and that's looks good too. Women have lots more options. Let it grow out above and shave below the top of the vag, or trim above, or shave it in a neat pattern, or shave all of it. If you're lucky IMO you naturally don't have much hair at all down there. I wish that were me - naturally sparse body hair. Actually I think its hot for a woman not to shave any part of her body if she naturally doesn't have much hair.
3. What's the best super-hero comic book movie ever made? Akira, a Japanese manga. No one is actually a super hero per se - a few have super powers and it is a comic book.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke, please. Even the Diet Coke with lime is good. Diet Dr. Pepper rules!!
5. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yep, I'm sure I've written about it here somewhere. If not, let me know. Maybe I should try to make a photo story...
6. Which way do you lean your head when going for a kiss? Usually to the left.
7. Jockstraps, sexy or no? I'd say no. I've never had to wear one, so I'm not sure if it would make me feel sexy or not. It would depend on the fabric.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever used the excuse, "Oh, I was so drunk that night, I don't remember a THING!" There were a few times that happened in college. I'd write about it, but, you guessed it, I don't remember, lol!