Tuesday, November 29, 2005
1. A new job! In September I sent my resume in for a position at another operating company in the big conglomerate where I work. I had an interview in October, and they offered me the position just as the big shutdown started. I accepted and start there on Monday!! Its a promotion and a pay raise! It will involve some travel, so stay tuned for stories.
2. Ran in the Philadelphia Marathon on 11/20. My first day off after 11 straight 12-hour days of work. The marathon has a team relay event where 4 people each run legs of 10, 4, 6, and 6.2 miles. I ran the 6.2 mile leg for our team. My first time participating in a marathon, and I'm very happy with my performance as well as our team's. Hmm, now do I want to actually run the entire length someday? Not sure. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all the other people who were in the relay before our turn. I'd have to devote a lot of time for training that I'm not sure I want to commit. I've run more this year than any in the past 20 years of running, so who knows?
3. Thanksgiving. Had a great time not having to travel anywhere as all of my family came to my house for turkey day. All had fun and plenty to eat.
4. Haven't had any time to do any crossdressing other than undergarments. I'm starting to feel the need to get back to doing more. The holiday season is a great time to go shopping as there are lots of sales and its easier for a guy to buy women's clothes as well.
Saturday, November 12, 2005
I've listed some of the blogs I read over to the right. If you'd rather me not post yours, just drop me a note. If there's one you think I should read, let me know.
And I'm still looking for a replacement for my Doc Marten's. Any suggestions?
Here's more info about me using a form from other blogs with some modifications:
10 to 1
10 locations I've never had sex (and want to):
In a secluded area like a forest
At the beach
On a boat
On a hotel balcony
A semi-public area like a parking garage
In a room with another couple that's having sex
In a dressing room at a clothing store
In a dungeon
In a limmo
9 Favorite Movies
Star Wars Episode IV
Ghost in the Shell
The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai
A Beautiful Life
I wish there were a Star Trek movie I could add to the list, but there isn't.
8 favorite snacks
Chocolate ice cream
7 people I want to meet in Heaven (or on the other side)
My grandfather on my Dad's side
My grandmother on my Dad's side
My grandfather on my Mom's side
My grandmother on my Mom's side
My Dad's older brother that died when he was a child
Philip K Dick
6 things I want to do before I die
Go to one or more of the rocket centers, JFK or Houston
Own a car that I can drive in! Oh, how I miss my beloved red Plymouth Laser RS Turbo, may she rest in pieces.
Travel to Europe for a really long time, specifically back to Italy.
Be really good at brewing beer
Run a marathon
Complete the "10 Places I Haven't Had Sex" list
5 songs that would be in my soundtrack if my life were a movie
"Hold My Life" by The Replacements
"I'll Be You" by The Replacements
"Eminence Front" by The Who
"Once In A Lifetime" by The Talking Heads
"Answering Machine" by The Replacements
4 things that attract me to a girl
3 things that turn me off
2 favorite books
The Lord of the Rings
# 1 thing to do on a Saturday night
Going to a brewpub or a beer bar for some good beer (in addition to having great sex)
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Sport: Running
Favorite Time: 10PM
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Actor: Cary Grant
Favorite Actress: Myrna Loy
Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Food: Cheesecake
Favorite Drink: micro brew beer
Favorite Place: a brewery!
Current Feeling: decaffeinated.
Current Underwear Color: White
Current Windows Open: Outlook, IE
Current Drink: Nothing
Current Time: 10:59am
Current Mobile(s) Used: Verizon
Current Show on TV: No TV in here
Current Thought: no thoughtsÂ just a cheesy grin on my face
Current Clothes: khakies, polo shirt, panties, pantyhose
First Nickname: Can't remember!
First Kiss: Grade school
First Crush: Maggie
First Best Friend: Rob
First Vehicle I drove: A tractor.
First Job: At my dad's pharmacy
First Movie: The Little Prince
First Pet: None.
First Shave: 7th grade
Last Drink : Water
Last Kiss: Today
Last Time I Drove: This morning at 6:45AM
Last Time Shaved: This morning at 5:30AM
Last Web Site Visited: StockingsHQ.com
Last Movie Watched: Warriors
Last Pill I Had: vitamin
6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes, two speeding tickets
Have You Ever Been Drunk: More than a few times.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Yes
Things You Can Hear Right Now: computer, heater, someone grinding, me typing, a clock ticking
Things on Your Bed: book, comforter, pillows, clothes, hanger
Things You Ate Today: Bagel, doughnut, water, vitamin, allergy pill
Things You CanÂt Live Without: food, sex, running, chocolate, beer!
Things You Do When You Are Bored: Watch TV, read, run, masturbate
4 Places You Have Been Today
a bar (tonight)
3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
Hot or Cold: Hot
1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die
Cross drestotallyly - wig, make-up, the whole nine yards for an extended period like a month
Monday, November 07, 2005
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Jill Whelan from The Love Boat. We're about the same age (she's only a month older than me), and I thought she was cute when she was on the show. I saw her recently on an episode of VH1's Star Dates. Still a babe!
G i a d a De L a u r e n t i s from the Food Network. She has that combination of looks, personality, voice, and cooking talent that melts my heart, makes me hungry, and wishes she had those hands around me! I mean, her cooking show is like watching soft porn for foodies!
Bebe Neuwirth. Long legs, long dark hair, captivating personality, and she can act, sing, and dance. Love this photo of her.
1. How old are you/male or female? 39, male.
2. How many people have you slept with? 1, and still sleeping with her.
3. Lost virginity at what age? 27.
4. How many blow jobs/oral sex have you given? Oral - many, although she doesn't enjoy receiving as much as I like giving.
5. How many one nightstands? If this means having sex, none.
6. Ever banged your friend's significant other? No.
7. Ever cheated? No.
8. How often do you masturbate? Less than I used to, once a week.
9. What do you masturbate to? Leg Show magazine and internet porn.
10. Most forbidden person you wanted to bang? A secretary at a previous employer.
11. Ever had a gay/lesbian experience? No.
12. Like the taste of pussy? Very much so.
13. Like the taste of cum? Not bad.
14. Use toys? Occasionally.
15. Ever masturbated at work? No.
16. Craziest place you've had sex? We're not to crazy.
17. Like anal? Haven't had anyone give it to me yet.
18. Foot fetish? OMG YES!!
19. Weirdest thing you have masturbated with? Cantelope.
20. Met anyone off Craig's List and had sex the first night? No.
21. How many porn's do you have? Just some clips on the computer, and about 5 yrs worth of Leg Show magazine.
22. Faked an orgasm? No, I'm a guy, it's pretty hard to fake.
23. Favorite position? Each has its own merrits.
24. Ever paid for sex? No.
25. Ever had sex in a club? No.
26. How many is too many? Beers? For me its about a six-pack.
27. Ever had group sex? Not yet.
28. Ever had cyber sex? Yes.
29. Phone sex? Yes, many, many times.
30. Dirtiest Fantasy? Similar to the experience I describe in another post.
31. Ever taped yourself? No.
32. Taken dirty pictures? A few of myself.
33. Ever had sex with someone and didn't know his or her name? No
34. Ever had sex with anyone famous? No.
35. Feel like masturbating now? I am!
36. Fucked a co-worker? No.
37. Used someone? No.
38. When it comes to shallow attraction, what body part does it for you the most? Legs and feet.
39. Ever hate fuck somebody? No.
40. Do you enjoy the dirty talk in bed? Yes.
41. Consider fucking someone who writes you as a result of this poll? If they can read all of this and come back for more, sure!